COUNSELING AND PSYCHOTHERAPY
Mindful Transitions provides individual counseling to persons over the age of 16. Sessions are structured to create a safe environment and work toward your specific goals. Session lengths are 50, 80 or 110 minutes. If paying through an insurance plan, sessions longer than 50 minutes require authorization from your carrier.
- MINDFULNESS BASED COGNITIVE BEHAVIORAL THERAPY
- DIALECTICAL BEHAVIORAL THERAPY
- MOTIVATIONAL INTERVIEWING
- NURTURED HEART APPROACH
- PERSON CENTERED
FOCUS AREAS AND ISSUES
- LIFE TRANSITIONS
- TRAUMA AND POST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER
- CAR ACCIDENTS
- ADDICTION AND SUBSTANCE ABUSE
- ANGER MANAGEMENT
- PAIN MANAGEMENT
FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
15-20 minute free initial consultations allow you to ask questions and explore if Mindful Transitions is a good fit for you.